Purchase Limited Edition Prints
- Limited edition prints are 16×20 archival prints, and are comprised of 2 parts: One 16×20 Image on Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper; and one 16×20 Text on Arches Aquarelle 90lb Hot Press paper. $600. Images are signed by the artist on the front, and named and numbered on the verso. Each 16×20 image is limited to an edition of 25.
- Contact us at the Contact link above to make your purchase. Credit cards are accepted via a secure PayPal invoice.
The Limited Edition Collector’s Portfolio
A limited edition portfolio of 14 images, overlaid with texts printed on vellum, is available. It is composed of:
- Custom clamshell box covered in black bookcloth, with blind embossed inset leather label on the cover.
- Title page printed on Arches Aquarelle 90lb Hot Press paper with deckled edge.
- I’ve Seen Thinner one-page introduction by Fritz Liedtke.
- If Peter Pan Had a Little Sister, 3-page essay by acclaimed author Gina Ochsner.
- 14 Texts and Images: Texts printed on Legion Chartham Vellum, Images printed on Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper, all with archival K3 inks. Each image is signed by the artist.
- $5400, with a 10% discount for educational institution collections.
Skeleton in the Closet is currently in the process of being submitted to book publishers. (If you are a publisher interested in this series, please contact us.) In the meantime, an 80-page, hardcover limited edition Artists Book, with 40 images and stories, and an essay by the artist, are available, signed by the artist, for $200.